Sunday, October 26, 2008
my blog
This is my blog about endangered species. I will do many things on endangered species, events involving them, and activities involving them. I will post news stories. I think this blog is important because people are killing animals. I sincerely hope this blog will make you think about what is happening to the animals of this earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Ella! This blog is a wonderful idea. I'm excited to see how far we can go with our plans to adopt an animal from the zoo. Let's keep thinking of some good ideas (and some back up ideas) for fundraising events. The ideal event would involve everyone in our class in a meaningful way, create interest in our cause of helping an animal/animals in need, and generate income for our ultimate goal of adopting a pet. You're doing a fantastic job so far, and I think your peers are responding well to your ideas and leadership. Let me know how I can help you. ~MS
Post a Comment